Digital Radiography - DR Panels
Medical Imaging Technologies is the exclusive provider of Samsung DR Panel products in Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming.
The Samsung XGEO GR40CW is designed for easy upgradability to a digital radiography (DR) system. Keep your current equipment and advance to digital radiography without the added expense of a complete new system.
With enhanced and efficient workflow, the GR40CW provides higher throughput enabling a greater number of patients to be served. High quality patient care is easily achieved with the system's remarkable image and diagnostic accuracy.
- CsI Amorphous Silicon TFT (Direct Deposition)
- 35cm x 43cm effective area
- High DQE
- 6.8 lbs
- Battery charge time: 3 hrs with battery charger, 6 hrs tethered
- Battery life: 160 images during 4 hours (at 90 sec/cycle)
- Intuitive User Interface
- 3 second preview time
Medical Imaging Technologies is the premier Carestream Health product provider in our region, and have extensive experience and knowledge of the Carestream DRX systems. The Carestream DRX-1 is designed to help optimize the imaging equipment you’re using right now. It’s compatible with any X-ray system that uses an ISO 4090-compliant, 35 x 43 cm cassettes so there’s no need to modify your generator or Bucky, discard your wall stand or table, replace your grids or radically alter your procedures.
- DRX System Console utilizes touch-screen interface
- Integrates to generator
- DRX-1 - 14x17 Wireless a-Si GOS FPD
- DRX-1C - 14x17 Wireless a-Si CsI FPD
Medical Imaging Technologies is an AGFA Preferred Partner, specializing in AGFA's full line of medical imaging products. With AGFA's gold-standard Image Processing, Musica2, the images produced from the DX-D FPD line are exceptional.
- DX-D 30 - 14x17 Wireless a-Si CsI FPD
- DX-D 20 - 14x17 tethered a-Si CsI or GOS FPD
- DX-D 10 - 14x17 fixed a-Si CsI or GOS FPD