General Radiographic Systems
Medical Imaging Technologies is the exclusive provider of Samsung Radiographic Solutions in Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming.
Experience a new level of efficiency with a digital radiography system designed for streamlined operation. Equipped with superior S-Detector, S-Vue, and S-Align imaging technologies, GC85 overhead series provides outstanding images that boost diagnostic confidence. For tighter spaces the GF50 series provides compact design, easy installation, and fast reliable operation. The GU60 U-Arm provides an ergonomic design that's perfect for small rooms, and includes auto-positioning and the best Smart Stitching features available.
Reduce operating costs and downtime with S-Share compatibility and auto positioning features that expedite operation.
- GC85 Overhead Digital Automated System
- GC70 Overhead Digital Semi-Automated System
- GF50 Floor Mounted Digital System
- GU60 U-Arm Digital System
Medical Imaging Technologies is a proud equipment and support provider of Del Medical systems. Del Medical is a high integrity company that stands behind the quality of every system they build.
NHD Endurance 365
The NHD line of radiographic equipment provides a range of options from the most demanding imaging environment to the cost-efficient low volume practice. NHD imaging systems are designed and built to provide years of worry-free use, and backed by the best support staff in the industry.
Medical Imaging Technologies is a proud shareholder of NHD (National Healthcare Distributors). READ MORE
- The NHD Platinum OTS is ideal for facility where accuracy and efficiency are paramount. Gliding smoothly through a complete range of motion, the OTS delivers superior flexibility and precision to perform a full range of anatomical studies. Broad specifications allow for flexible installation in rooms with ceiling as low as 9 feet. The OTS is easy to operate, features superior through-put and comes with a heavy-duty 650lb rate table.
- The NHD Platinum DFMT is designed with demanding hospital radiology departments, imaging centers, orthopedic, and urgent care clinics in mind. The DFMT is feature rich and provides maximum flexibility for optimal patient care. The crystal-clear digital SID readout allows for fast and accurate patient positioning for improved workflow.
- The NHD Platinum FMT is a high-quality alternative to the DFMT. The robust FMT offers the versatility & functionality of the DFMT with an analog SID readout for more conservative imaging budgets. The choice of manual SID positioning makes the FMT more cost efficient without sacrificing image quality.