Portable Radiographic Systems
Medical Imaging Technologies is the exclusive provider of Samsung Portable Systems in Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming.
The Samsung GM60A delivers high-quality imaging to the patient's bedside. With advanced features such as S-Detector and S-Vue imaging technologies, the GM60A delivers accurate diagnosis while ensuring reliable operation with enhanced usability.
- Ease of Mobility:
Light pressure on the handle easily controls drive speed
Large spring-loaded wheels enable easy movement and absorb shock vibrations
Sensors in front bumper automatically stops the drive system when a slight pressure is detected.
- S-Vue: Samsung's next-generation imaging engine delivers high-resolution images through advanced processing and adaptive filtering, and provides enhanced imaging contrast and sharpness.
- S-Detector: Wireless lightweight imaging detector with high DQE and a portable grid creates remarkable images without increasing dose.
- S-Share: S-Detectors are compatible with other Samsung DR Systems.
Medical Imaging Technologies is a factory trained sales and service partner of Carestream Health. Actually Carestream Health, formerly known as Kodak, was one of the first manufacturer partners of Medical Imaging Technologies when we opened in 1983. The Carestream DRX Revolution is a game changer in portable X-ray.
So easy to maneuver, you can make a 360-degree turn while steering it with just one hand
An automatic collapsible column shrinks the system to just over four feet tall, giving you complete visibility when moving the system to any location
The powerful dual motor drive makes moving the system effortless—in forward or reverse
A long tubehead reach gives you easy access to the patient in crowded rooms
Two touch-screen displays enable prior image review, technique changes and image acceptance or rejection from either location
- Touch screen monitors at both the tube head and main display provide two work zones just like a stationary DR room
- Position quickly with the lightweight, wireless DRX detector that eliminates trip hazards and reduces the spread of infection
- Quickly power up and start your rounds with a single badge swipe
With its excellent image quality and flexible handling, the mobile DX-D 100 with wireless FPD offers fast imaging that can be validated immediately. The touch-screen control, and anti-collision system and flexible generator power makes its use simple and safe for everyone.
High, effective generator power, for shorter exposure times and sharper images
- Very large battery capacity due to separate battery packs for driving and imaging, enabling long autonomy
- Wireless detector for improved flexibility, lower patient dose, and improved infection control
NHD's Endurance Mobile DR solution is ideal for the mobile imaging market. The system provides faster delivery of exams than CR as well as a smaller footprint. Its increased exam delivery speed supports higher throughput, potentially resulting in increased revenues. The higher rate of exams translates directly to being able to visit more facilities in a day, which can result in additional portage reimbursements.
- Includes a 14x17 GOS tethered FPD and integration kit
- Highly portable and easy to transport
- Easy to use software interface, securely transmit image data over WiFi and Cellular connections